Witness Magazine: Was Detroit Priest Murdered? Jazz Opera Tells the Story by Bill Wylie-Kellermann
- "The Sound of History: Music tells stories that textbooks ignore" by Dave Elsila, May 2006, Allegro Magazine, publication of Associated Musicians of Greater New York, Local 802, American Federation of Musicians AFL-CIO.
- "Mysterious murder is not 'Forgotten'" Article by Vivian DeGain, Photos 1 and 2 by Rosh Sillars, September 9, 2005, Special to the Daily Tribune, Royal Oak Daily Tribune.
- Radio Interview, September 8, 2005: Michigan Morning Edition WUOM 91.7 FM. Audio.
- "More than a memory: Jazz/blues opera 'Forgotten' tells story of activist minister in song" by K. Michelle Moran, September 7, 2005 C and G News.
- "Stepping into gear: A murder, a shipwreck and the postindustrial street realism of garbage - the Detroit theater season begins" by Anita Schmaltz, September 7, 2005 Detroit Metro Times.
- Radio Interview, Monday, September 5, 2005, Labor Day: Shawn Ellis interviewed Steve Jones on WPON 1460 AM.
- "Labor, religion and a mysterious death: Actors at church to relive debate" by David Crumm, Friday, September 2, 2005 Detroit Free Press.
- "Workers, Tycoons, and Culture" by Stuart Ferguson, Friday, September 2, 2005, Wall Street Journal, Weekend Journal, W2.
- Radio Interview, Sunday, August 21, 7-10 pm: W. Kim Heron interviewed Steve Jones and Bill Meyer, music director for "Forgotten" on WDET 101.9 FM.
- Radio Interview, March 16, 2005, 6:00-6:30 am: WBAI, 99.5 FM, New York City. Mimi Rosenberg interviewed Steve Jones and Elise Bryant about "Forgotten".
- Michigan Labor History Society Newsletter: Sold-Out Audiences Enjoy 'Forgotten', Summer 2004, by Shawn D. Ellis, editor of the Metro Detroit Labor News, where this review originally appeared.
April 2004, St. Paul:
March 2004, Detroit:
- Dearborn Times-Herald (Review of Detroit show): A Jazz Opera: 'Forgotten - A Murder at the Ford Rouge Plant' by Sue Suchyta, March 10, 2004
- The Oakland Press: Opera composer turns to jazz and solves a mystery by Robert Musial, March 7, 2004
- National Public Radio's Morning Edition 'Forgotten': A Tale of Unions, Murder at Ford by Bob Edwards, March 5, 2004. Audio.
- Detroit Free Press: A Union of Music and Mystery: Activist's death at Rouge Plant in the '30s spawns jazz opera by Martin F. Kohn, March 4, 2004
- Detroit Metro Times: Dead Can Sing by W. Kim Heron, March 3, 2004
- C&G Newspapers: Gone, but Not 'Forgotten' Activist Minister Remembered in
Jazz Opera by K. Michelle Moran
SEMCOSH Health and Safety Advocate: Re
claiming worker culture: Labor artist & activist Elise Bryant by Jeff Ditz, Photos by Rebecca Cook
Metropolitan Detroit AFL-CIO: Musical remembers labor activist's life by Tom Schram, Special to the Labor News, Photos by Shawn D. Ellis
May 2003, George Meany Center-National Labor College:
- Review of "Forgotten" performed at George Meany Labor Studies Center, May 2-3, 2003